- Vegetables (42%)(Potato, Carrot, Peas, Onion), Beef (34%), Water, Vegetable Suet (Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide)), Tomato Puree, Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Savoury Stock (Rehydrated Potato, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Malt Extract (Barley), Dried Onion, Black Pepper Extract), Worcester Sauce (Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Puree, Salt, Tamarind Puree, Cloves, Ginger Puree, Garlic Puree), Salt, Soya Sauce (Water, Salt, Soy Beans, Wheat Flour), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Flavouring, Emulsifier: E481; Ground Black Pepper.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 440kj/105kcal. Protein: 6.6g. Carbohydrate: 8.8g. Fat: 4.6g.
- 3 Year Shelf Life - Each meal lasts up to 3 years allowing you to use them for future expeditions.
- Allergens - Gluten from Wheat, Barley and Soya
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.