- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Vegetables (40%) (Carrot, Potato, Onion, Green Beans (contains Celery), Sweetcorn), Cooked Long Grain Rice (13%), Tomato, Water, Red Peppers, Pea Beans (3.9%), Chick Peas (3.9%), Tomato Puree, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Puree, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide), Modified Maize Starch, Ginger Puree, Salt, Coriander, Spices (contains Mustard), Sugar, Chilli Puree, Concentrated Lemon Juice.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 429kj/102kcal. Protein: 2.6g. Carbohydrate: 14g. Fat: 3.6g.
- Allergens - Mustard and Gluten from Wheat.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit