- Allergens - Gluten from Wheat, Egg and Milk.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Cooked Pasta Shells (28%)(Water, Durum Wheat, Emulsifier: E471), Pork Sausage (15%)(Pork (78%), Water, Pork Fat, Rusk (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide), Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Potato Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Stabiliser: Disodium Diphosphate; Yeast Extract, Spice Extracts, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Filled into Bovine Casing), Tomato, Tomato Puree, Black Eyed Beans (8%), Onion, Water, Red Pepper, Olive Oil, Soured Cream (contains Milk), Maize Starch, Garlic Puree, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Red Chilli, Basil, Flavouring, Salt, Smoked Paprika.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 533kj/127kcal. Protein: 4.5g. Carbohydrate: 13g. Fat: 5.8g.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.