- Allergens - Gluten from Wheat
- Pea Beans (37%), Beef & Pork Burgers (20%)(Beef (38%), Pork (33%), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide), Yeast, Salt), Onion, Pork Fat, Pork Rind, Rice Flour, Tomato Puree, Dextrose, Salt, Yeast Extract, Stabiliser: Diphosphates; White Pepper, Nutmeg, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Water, Potato (11%), Tomato Puree, Sugar, Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Stabilisers: E412, E466, E415; Spices, Onion Powder, Flavouring.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 593kj/142kcal. Protein: 7.3g. Carbohydrate: 15g. Fat: 4.9g.