A very popular canvas tent, the Stormhaven provides exceptional headroom. Without the centre pole, 12ft long and 6 inches higher than the Icelandic II, makes it a very spacious tent, the ideal canvas tent for group camping. The Stormhaven is simple to erect, yet is a very strong tent and that has a reputation for standing up to the harshest of extreme weather conditions. Separate Tent, Pole & Peg Bag, a mallet, and wooden poles & pegs are all included.
- 14oz Cotton Canvas - Grade A Premium Cotton Canvas. which is waterproof, highly breathable and re-proofable.
- Wood Poles - Strong, Durable, easily replaced.
- 6mm guy ropes and side guys fitted with hardwood runners.
- All stress and friction points multi layer reinforced.
- Reinforced brass eyelets fitted.
- Sod Cloths manufactured with mildew and tear resistant heavyweight pvc fabric
- Dutch laced doorways with double rain flaps and brass eyelets.
- Double sewn, triple thickness seams for strength, durability and water resistance.
- Part of The Scout Association Recommended Kit