Icelandic I Tent
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
The Classic Returns! The Icelandic 1, replacing our Niger Patrol Tent. A smaller version (6 - 8 People) of the hugely popular Icelandic II boasting it's many features. The new Icelandic 1 tent has no central upright pole, thereby allowing free access throughout the tent and will now have reinforced air vents allow controlled circulation of air.
- Guys along each side and double corner guys.
- 6mm guy ropes and side guys fitted with hardwood runners.
- Hardwood dollies fitted to main guys and buttons to side guys.
- Wooden poles with aluminium ferrules and plated steel spikes.
- 14oz/395gsm, Grade A Cotton Canvas - which is waterproof, highly breathable and re-proofable.
- Tie backs of flexible cotton webbing are provided for the doors and to enable the walls to be rolled up for airing.
- Double sewn seams for added strength and water repellency.
- Reinforced saddle fitted to ridge to prevent friction damage.
- Corners reinforced with heavy duty PVC coated polyester.
- Mesh ventilation on each side complete with rain cowls.
- Dutch laced doorways with double rain flaps and brass eyelets.
- Wood Poles - Strong, Durable, easily replaced.
- PVC coated mud wall.
- Pitching Instructions