The Sigma is an easy-to-pitch semi-geodesic dome tent. This 3 man tent not only offers a greater amount of space but has enhanced stability and superior fabrics that are waterproof and fire retardant for a dry, safe and comfortable camping experience. The Sigma + also offers a twin flysheet door and additional porch area ideal for storing kit. This feature-packed tent is an ideal option for youth groups, and more adventurous campers.
- Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Colour coded poles for easy pitching
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard