Delta 200 Alloy
Delta AL is a front-and-side-entry tunnel tent which comes with two canopy poles to create a sheltered porch area. This 2 man tent is an ideal choice for first time adventurers, with strong alloy poles, sturdier zips, and more durable pegs, making it much more robust and resistant to wear and tear.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- King Poles - Creates a spacious canopy that provides additional shelter
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles