The Alpha is an easy-to-pitch tent that features a stylish and functional gothic arch porch pole structure. The stable structure offers generous headroom whilst the waterproof and fire retardant fabrics make this well-ventilated tent an ideal choice for outdoor adventurers, cyclists and groups looking for a small pack size and easy transportation. The Alpha is also recommended by The Scout Association.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard