Classic CN MK4 Tent
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
The Force Ten Classics have been used by expeditions adventurers and youth groups for over 50 years. So brilliant the design is as recognisable today as it was then. Easy to erect yet tough and durable they perform exceptionally well in all kinds of weather and provide welcome respite from even the most savage conditions. The CN series uses a lightweight Protex® 70D taffeta polyester flysheet to reduce the overall packsize and the inner is made from Protex® DWR Cotton.
- Inner or Flysheet First Pitching - for greater versatility
- Inner: Protex® DWR (durable waterproof & repellent) Cotton
- Protex® 70D Fabric - Polyester, 6000mm HH and heat seal taped
- Groundsheet: Polyester/PVC Laminate, with welded / waterproof seams
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Pole sleeve tension adjusters - Maintain flysheet tension, enhancing weather resistance
- Line-Lok Guyline Runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Dyneema Core Guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Duraflex Components - Strong and reliable
- Multiple Reflective Points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Part Mesh Inner Door - Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- Compression stuffsack - Pack, compress, go
- Pitching Instructions