- » Blacks of Greenock Tents
- » Kit for Scouts
Guarantee & After Sales
All Black's of Greenock products are designed and manufactured to the highest standards. Correct care, combined with our high standards of quality, will keep your product in good working condition for many years but should an unforeseen problem occur, we will be happy to help.
All of our products are designed and manufactured to exacting standards and are guaranteed for the end purpose intended. As part of our ongoing commitment we guarantee for the lifetime of the product, that should it fail during normal usage as a result of a material or manufacturing fault, excluding fair wear and tear, then the product will be repaired or replaced at our expense and discretion. It does not cover poles, malfunction of any fabric or component that has resulted from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, accidents, damage due to excessive winds/weather, improper re-packing or natural degradation due to sunlight.
The lifetime guarantee covers manufacturing problems within the tent, flysheet or dining shelter, but does not cover poles, wear and tear or accidental damage.
Spares & Repairs
Spare parts for Black's of Greenock tents can be found under Tent Components.
Should your tent require a repair, please Contact Us
If you believe your product is a warranty claim, please Contact Us. The more detail you can provide, the quicker and more accurate we can be in our response.
It is detrimental to a tent to be packed away wet and/or dirty, therefore must be returned for inspection clean and dry. Any products received in an unsatisfactory condition may be returned to the sender without inspection.
As a guide, the following damage is not covered under warranty:
- General wear and tear over extended periods of use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Water ingress through fabric as a result of UV degradation
- Water ingress through seams caused by excessive abrasion of seams or seam sealant tape
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over tensioned/stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Broken carry/roller bag if they are over loaded, used for carrying other items or used as a toy
- Any tent pole breakages, these are treated as "fair wear and tear".
- Collateral damage from a pole breakage
- UV degradation
- Condensation, usually caused by lack of ventilation
- Use by rental companies, outdoor centres, or youth groups, via commercial or not for profit Approved Activity Providers, is governed by our standard warranty terms. In any claim circumstance, Blacks of Greenock reserve the right to inspect in accordance with our fair wear and tear policy, and will advise of the outcome thereafter.
For further details please refer to the FAQ section