The Gear Store is a great addition for your front-entry style trekking tent. Ideal for adding storage space or simply extending your living space, Gear Store offers a lightweight solution that can be added to any of our front entry trekking tents. Its elasticated rear section sits snugly over the front of the tent and with a multifunctional fully zipped front door, it provides a dry and comfortable area at the front of your tent.
- Protex® 70D 5,000mm HH Polyester Flysheet - highly waterproof and durable fabric exclusive to Vango
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Flexible fit pegging points - Elasticised rear panel and multiple pegging points allow a secure fit onto small and large trekking tents.
- Multi-function flysheet door - Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre