Icelandic I Tent
FREE GROUNDSHEET. Favourite accommodation for all youth groups, The Icelandic I Tent (replacing our Niger), is a smaller & compact version of the hugely popular Icelandic II. Perfect for camping groups of 6 – 8 (or 4/6 in luxury). Boasting many of the same features, the Icelandic I tent has no central upright pole, (thereby allowing free access throughout the tent), and is 3kg lighter. Now with reinforced air vents & brailing side walls allow controlled circulation of air. Separate Tent, Pole & Peg Bag/ Wooden Poles, Pegs & Mallet all included.
- Guys along each side and double corner guys.
- 6mm guy ropes and side guys fitted with hardwood runners.
- Hardwood dollies fitted to main guys and buttons to side guys.
- Wooden poles with aluminium ferrules and plated steel spikes.
- 14oz/395gsm, Grade A Cotton Canvas - which is waterproof, highly breathable and re-proofable.
- Tie backs of flexible cotton webbing are provided for the doors and to enable the walls to be rolled up for airing.
- Double sewn seams for added strength and water repellency.
- Reinforced saddle fitted to ridge to prevent friction damage.
- Corners reinforced with heavy duty PVC coated polyester.
- Mesh ventilation on each side complete with rain cowls.
- Dutch laced doorways with double rain flaps and brass eyelets.
- Wood Poles - Strong, Durable, easily replaced.
- PVC coated mud wall.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
|Tent Range||Patrol Tents|