Icelandic II Tent
FREE GROUNDSHEET OFFER! The Original Canvas Patrol Tent, the Icelandic II is Black's of Greenock's most popular tent for Scouts and youth groups offering generous accommodation space. Measuring a massive 13ft long, with great headroom. It boasts three upright poles (one in the middle for extra safety & strength) giving tremendous strength and stability to from even the most extreme of elements. The top patrol tent on the market! Separate Tent, Pole & Peg Bag/ Wooden Poles, Pegs & Mallet all included.
- 8 guys (more than other tents of this size) along each side, and double storm guys.
- 6mm guy ropes and side guys fitted with hardwood runners.
- Hardwood dollies fitted to main guys and buttons to side guys.
- Wooden poles with aluminium ferrules and plated steel spikes.
- 14oz/395gsm, Grade A Cotton Canvas - which is waterproof, highly breathable and re-proofable.
- Tie backs of flexible cotton webbing are provided for the doors and to enable the walls to be rolled up for airing.
- Double sewn seams for added strength and water repellency.
- Reinforced saddle fitted to ridge to prevent friction damage.
- Corners reinforced with heavy duty PVC coated polyester.
- Mesh ventilation on each side complete with rain cowls.
- Dutch laced doorways with double rain flaps and brass eyelets.
- PVC coated mud wall.
- Wood Poles - Strong, Durable, easily replaced.
- Three upright poles- one in the middle for extra safety & strength
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
|Tent Range||Patrol Tents|