Icelandic II Tent
The Original Canvas Patrol Tent, the Icelandic II is Black's of Greenock's most popular tent for Scouts and youth groups offering generous accommodation space. Measuring a massive 13ft long, with great headroom. It boasts three upright poles (one in the middle for extra safety & strength) giving tremendous strength and stability to from even the most extreme of elements. The top patrol tent on the market! Separate Tent, Pole & Peg Bag/ Wooden Poles, Pegs & Mallet all included.
- 8 guys (more than other tents of this size) along each side, and double storm guys.
- 6mm guy ropes and side guys fitted with hardwood runners.
- Hardwood dollies fitted to main guys and buttons to side guys.
- Wooden poles with aluminium ferrules and plated steel spikes.
- 14oz/395gsm, Grade A Cotton Canvas - which is waterproof, highly breathable and re-proofable.
- Tie backs of flexible cotton webbing are provided for the doors and to enable the walls to be rolled up for airing.
- Double sewn seams for added strength and water repellency.
- Reinforced saddle fitted to ridge to prevent friction damage.
- Corners reinforced with heavy duty PVC coated polyester.
- Mesh ventilation on each side complete with rain cowls.
- Dutch laced doorways with double rain flaps and brass eyelets.
- PVC coated mud wall.
- Wood Poles - Strong, Durable, easily replaced.
- Three upright poles- one in the middle for extra safety & strength
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
|Tent Range||Patrol Tents|